- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Club/Cluster Resources
- Conference Resources
- New Club Process
- Student Travel
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
- Student Handbook
- Returning to Campus
NOTE: All official club or cluster programming (on or off-campus) is required to be submitted as an event in CampusGroups. Click here for instructions on how to create an event using your CampusGroups portal.
SUMMER A-TERM (5/23-7/1)
SUMMER A-TERM PROGRAMMING GUIDE
- Programming Begins Monday, May 23
- Programming Ends Friday, July 1
SUMMER A-TERM PROGRAMMING HOURS
- Monday- Thursday, Before 8:30 a.m.
- Monday- Thursday, After 5:45 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 12:00 p.m.-1:45 p.m.
- Friday- Sunday, all day
SUMMER A-TERM BLACK-OUTS (NO EVENTS ALLOWED)
- Monday, May 30: Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20: Juneteenth
- Friday, June 3: Monday Make-Up Day- Classes in Session
- Friday, June 24: Monday Make-Up Day- Classes in Session
Student programming should not take place during the Study Day and Exam period
Club/cluster board meetings are allowed to occur during blackout days and times with the exception of individual academic conflicts (classes, exams, etc.)
Note On Updates to Student Leader Resource Website:
Please note that the Student Leader Resource page is a living site that may require updates to various policies and procedures during the academic year. The Office of Student Affairs reserves the right to enact policy and procedure changes that may impact student organization and cluster governance.