- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
- Student Handbook
- Returning to Campus
NOTE: All official club or cluster programming (on or off-campus) is required to be submitted as an event in CampusGroups. Click here for instructions on how to create an event using your CampusGroups portal.
FALL 2021 PROGRAMMING GUIDE
- Student Programming Begins Tuesday, September 14 after 5:45 p.m.
- Student Programming Ends Friday, December 10
FALL 2021 STUDENT PROGRAMMING HOURS
- Monday- Thursday, Before 8:30 a.m.
- Monday- Thursday, After 5:45 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 12:00 p.m.-1:45 p.m.
- Friday- Sunday, all day
FALL 2021 STUDENT PROGRAMMING BLACKOUT DATES & TIMES
- Tuesday, September 21 from 12:30 p.m. -1:30 p.m. : Dean’s Town Hall
- Friday, September 24 from 11:00 a.m -2:00 p.m. : Career Fair
- Friday, October 1 until 11:00 a.m.: IBSC First Year Cluster Conversations
- Friday, October 8 until 5:00 p.m.: First Year Leading Inclusively Class
- Monday, October 18- Friday, October 22: Study Day & Exams
- Monday, November 1 - Tuesday, November 2: Fall Break
- Wednesday, November 24 - Friday, November 26: Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, December 3: Follies
The following activities should not occur during community blackout dates unless otherwise noted:
- In-Person Events
- Virtual Events
Club/cluster board meetings are allowed to occur during blackout days and times with the exception of individual academic conflicts (classes, exams, etc.)
Note On Updates to Student Leader Resource Website:
Please note that the Student Leader Resource page is a living site that may require updates to various policies and procedures during the academic year. The Office of Student Affairs reserves the right to enact policy and procedure changes that may impact student organization and cluster governance.