Alumni in the media industry gathered for a panel at Reunion 2017
The Media Management Association (MMA) organizes an annual Alumni Mixer each spring.
The Media & Entertainment Committee of the Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York is very active in planning social events as well as media-focused panels such as:
- Social Media & Financial Services: What's Next?
- Leveraging Social Media for Business Success: Finding Your Voice and Connecting with Your Community
- 5 Leaders in Multicultural Digital Marketing
- Multi-University Entertainment Media and Technology Happy Hour
- TV Any-Time, Any-Where: The Evolving Multi-Platform Media Landscape
- Afternoon Tea With Professor Ava Seave & Amy Binder: How Social Media Is Changing the Game
- Entertainment, Media and Technology Networking Event
- Publishing in the Age of E-Books
- Private Equity Investing In Business Information & Media Companies
- Social TV: The Low-Down, the Landscape... and a Look Ahead
- Mr. Leo Hindery Jr.: Private Equity in Media, Telecom & Entertainment
- NBA Super Agent David Falk on Success Off the Court
Digital Media MBA is a networking group for MBA's working or interested in digital media and technology. Monthly happy hour events are held in rotating locations in downtown Manhattan, each featuring an invited guest to share his/her background and industry insights. Digital Media MBA is organized by Adjunct Professor Jeremy Kagan '98 and Doug Herman '99.