- For Students
"Evolving Strategies in a New Era of Investing"
The 21st Annual Conference was held on March 6, 2015 at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.
Each year, the conference attracts hundreds of industry leaders, professionals, faculty, alumni and students. The 2015 Conference 'Evolving Strategies in a New Era of Investing' featured several distinguished speakers and panelists including Joshua Kushner of Thrive Capital, Alexander Navab CC '87 of KKR, Robert Smith '94 of Vista Equity Partners and Ian Sigalow '06 of Greycroft Partners.
The lineup of panels included:
- Emerging Trends in Internet and Mobile Technology
- LBOs: Managing Cycles and the Road Ahead
- Is Growth Equity the New Black? A Discussion About the Asset Class and Its Recent Rise
- Operating Perspectives: Identifying and Driving Value Creation
- Bridging the Gender Gap: Women in PE/VC
- Shifting GP/LP Dynamics: an Evolving Landscape
Robert F. Smith `94 of Vista Equity Partners at morning keynote discussion
Jason Kelly (L) of BloombergLink in discussion with keynote Alexander Navab CC `87 (R) Head of Americas Private Equity, KKR