- Fellows Program
Venture Capital Panel at the 2009 Conference
"Today's Uncertainty, Tomorrow's Opportunity
January 30, 2009
Featured Keynote Speakers:
- Robert W. Pittman - Founder of the Pilot Group, LLC
- George M.C Fisher - Senior Advisor, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Company
- Kirk Radke - Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Christopher Flowers - Chairman and CEO, J.C. Flowers & Co.
- Case Study: Calpine's Restructuring
- "If it ain't broke..." Does the VC Model Need Fixing?
- Looking Through the Window: Real Estate Private Equity's Capital Opportunity
- Case Study: The Carve-out of Dialogic from Intel
- Case Study: Growing Gerson Lehrman Group
- Eye on the Horizon: Long Term LP Thinking in a Volatile Market