You are here
EMBA-New York’s Friday/Saturday option has a curriculum identical to the Full-Time MBA Program and requires the same number of hours in the classroom. The return on investment begins immediately and lasts a lifetime.
- Meets biweekly on Friday and Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Employer sponsorship of time is required; financial sponsorship is welcomed, though not required.
- Runs for five terms over 20 months, beginning in August.
- Upon entering the program, students are grouped into clusters and learning teams, providing a holistic, real-world, and lasting education.
- The Career Management Center features a team focused exclusively on EMBA students, providing access to live and online seminars, one-on-one coaching, and job listings specific for an experienced-level executive.
- EMBA students select from one of the largest slates of electives, including biweekly classes, intensive weeklong courses, and international seminars held around the world. Students also have access to full-time MBA courses and courses at Columbia’s other top graduate schools.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Saturday, August 8 - Uris Hall, Room 142
EMBA Information Session
Thursday, August 13 - Uris Hall, Room 326
Special Event: Experience EMBA-Americas Information Session
For a full list of upcoming EMBA-Global information sessions, both for EMBA-Global Americas and Europe and EMBA-Global Asia, please visit the EMBA-Global website.
January 2016 Entry
Regular Decision: October 28, 2015
May 2016 Entry
Early Decision: January 13, 2016
Regular Decision: February 29, 2016
August 2016 Entry
Early Decision: March 23, 2016
Regular Decision: June 1, 2016
All deadlines are 11:59 p.m. EST on the date listed.
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking