You are here
Columbia Business School’s Executive MBA Program attracts talented professionals who want to deepen and broaden their impact on the world of business. Responding to today’s quickly evolving business environment, Columbia Business School created the EMBA-New York Saturday option for high-potential professionals to pursue the MBA degree without imposing on their time in the office.
Ideal for those whose careers are accelerating rapidly or who work in fast-changing industries, where time away can result in missed opportunities, the Saturday option offers the same curriculum, instruction, and networking power as the School’s other paths to the MBA — but requires no time away from the workplace.
- Meets weekly on Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Runs for six terms over 24 months, beginning in May.
- Employer sponsorship — either through time off or financial support — is welcomed, though not required.
- Features the same collaborative, supportive cluster system as other EMBA programs.
- Upon completing the core curriculum, Saturday students can choose electives from our Saturday menu of elective courses or any other elective offered at the school.
- Full access to the wealth of benefits offered by the Career Management Center.
January 2016 Entry
Regular Decision: October 28, 2015
May 2016 Entry
Early Decision: January 13, 2016
Regular Decision: February 29, 2016
August 2016 Entry
Early Decision: March 23, 2016
Regular Decision: June 1, 2016
All deadlines are 11:59 p.m. EST on the date listed.
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking