- Benefits & Features
- Student Life
- Student Organizations
- International Students
- The Culture of NYC
- Student Profiles
- Career Support
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Contact the Admissions Team
- Executive MBA
- Options & Locations
- Student Life
- Career Management
- Connect with EMBA
- Master of Science
- Accounting and Fundamental Analysis
- Financial Economics
- Marketing Science
- Business Analytics
- Management Science and Engineering
- Student Life
- Current Master of Science Students
- Why a Columbia PhD?
- Job Market
- Current Doctoral Students
- Undergraduate Concentration
- Predoctoral Research
In response to the COVID-19 emergency, Columbia University is scaling back on-site operations. Until further notice, our office will be closed, and our staff will be working remotely. During this time we will be available via email at [email protected] and remain eager to answer your questions. If you prefer to speak to us by phone, please specify this in your email and be sure to include your phone number. A member of our team will call you back as soon as possible.
Please be aware that the Admissions Office will be closing at 1:00 PM ET on Friday, September 6th and will remain closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of Labor Day. We will resume resume regular business hours on Tusday, September 8.
The Admissions Office typically offers several ways to learn more about Columbia Business School’s community and to interact directly with our admissions team. However, our greatest concern is the health, safety and well-being of our community, including admitted and prospective students. Following Columbia University recommendations regarding Coronavirus, we have decided to move prospective student events online for the time being, and have canceled on-campus information sessions, class visits and student chats. We encourage you to get to know us through our upcoming online events, and look forward to welcoming visitors back to campus in the future.
We understand that this is a stressful time for many people around the world and those who are part of our community. Our thoughts are with all of you, especially those who may be at higher risk or who have friends and relatives living in affected countries.
Email: [email protected]
Please note, we are cancelling most on-campus events and will offer additional online events instead. In future we hope to welcome visitors back to campus for the following types of events:
- Find out more about Columbia Business School - our competitive strengths, unique resources, diverse and inclusive community, and the application process.
- Information Sessions are offered most Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Learn more about our community by informally speaking with current students.
- Student Chats are offered most Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the Fall and Spring Semesters. They are offered most Mondays and Thursdays during the Summer semester.
- Gain firsthand exposure to Columbia Business School's rigorous and innovative curriculum by attending a class.
- The Class Visit Program is available most Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays when classes are in session.
- Download a map for a self-guided tour of Columbia Business School.
On the Road Information Sessions
During the summer and fall months, the Admissions team travels the globe to host On the Road Information Sessions.
We will post our tentative travel schedule at the beginning of the summer. You can register for our confirmed events on the Admissions Events page when they are available. We look forward to seeing you on the road!