- MBA Real Estate Program
- Real Estate Symposium 2021
- Past Symposia
- Real Estate Alumni Reception
- Real Estate Capital Markets Conference
- Real Estate Alumni Career Breakfasts
- Real Estate Lunch Speaker Series
- Panel Discussions and Featured Speakers
- Other Events
- Careers in Real Estate Workshop Series
- Research & Media
- Areas of Research
- Public Policy Proposals
- Debt Relief and Real Economy
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Executive Education
If you would like to get involved with the Center and the MBA Real Estate Program, below are some ways:
- Join the Real Estate Circle and serve on the annual Symposium Steering Committee.
- Serve as an industry sponsor by providing a real world project for students to design a business plan for in the Real Estate Private Equity course. Inquires can be send to Professor Andrew Jacobs ’96 or Angela E. Lee.
- Mentor a student.
- Lead an Alumni Coffee Chat or Career Breakfast with a group of real estate students.
- Host students for a company visit or a site tour of a real estate project.
- Write or contribute to a case that can be taught in the RE curriculum. Share your experience involving business and management issues and provide primary source information.
- Hire an MBA real estate student for a full-time position or an MBA summer internship.
- Post a job or internship.
- Make a financial contribution to support students and center initiatives. Your contribution makes an immediate impact. (Select "Other" as the designation and then specify Paul Milstein Center or MBA Real Estate Program on the next page.)
- Offer local guidance and or host/ provide introductions for students planning domestic treks and their annual international Real Estate Study Tour.
To get involved, please contact: