- MBA Real Estate Program
- 2020 Real Estate Symposium
- Real Estate Alumni Reception
- Real Estate Capital Markets Conference
- Real Estate Alumni Career Breakfasts
- Real Estate Lunch Speaker Series
- Panel Discussions and Featured Speakers
- Other Events
- Careers in Real Estate Workshop Series
- Research & Media
- Areas of Research
- Public Policy Proposals
- Debt Relief and Real Economy
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Executive Education
Catherine Chen ’10, Jared Toothman ’12, Professor Christopher Mayer, and Aaron Kazam ’15 at the 2018 Real Estate Alumni Reception
Columbia Business School alumni have access to a wide array of services, networking opportunities, and events, including the ability to audit classes, use the library, join networking groups, and obtain career counseling. For more information about benefits available to all alumni, visit the Alumni website. Also on this site, you can update your contact information and email preferences for use by the Alumni Relations team.
Keep in Touch
- Subscribe to the Paul Milstein Center’s newsletter to be sure you receive important news and updates.
- Join the Columbia Real Estate Alumni Community to connect with alumni, search for jobs, and learn about events.
- Visit the student-run Real Estate Association website to learn more about the current MBA student experience.
- Sign up for the real estate-specific alumni e-mail list for within the Network section of the Alumni website.
- Connect with Columbia Business School alumni, students, and faculty on social media.
- There are more than 70 alumni clubs around the world. No matter where you live, work, or travel the alumni network is there for you to draw upon.
- Join the School’s official alumni LinkedIn group.
- Follow the Center's LinkedIn page.
- Follow the Center on Instagram.
Columbia University Libraries
Columbia Business School alumni are welcome to use Columbia’s libraries, including the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics.
The publications Real Estate Alert (call number F566.A3 R43) and Commercial Mortgage Alert (call number KF691.A3 C64) are available in hard copy only in Watson Library. Note: We are not able to distribute electronic copies of these publications.