- MBA Real Estate Program
- Real Estate Symposium 2021
- Past Symposia
- Real Estate Alumni Reception
- Real Estate Capital Markets Conference
- Real Estate Alumni Career Breakfasts
- Real Estate Lunch Speaker Series
- Panel Discussions and Featured Speakers
- Other Events
- Careers in Real Estate Workshop Series
- Research & Media
- Areas of Research
- Public Policy Proposals
- Debt Relief and Real Economy
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Executive Education
Alumni events hosted by the Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate include both educational and social events, and provide the Columbia Business School community with exceptional opportunities to gain in-depth insight into the real estate industry as well as networking with fellow alumni. Specific events are described in detail below.
An exclusive half-day alumni-only educational forum.
The largest real estate alumni activity at the School, where hundreds of alumni reconnect with former classmates and meet new friends and business colleagues.
The Columbia Business School Real Estate Circle is an exclusive alumni-only group that provides unique networking and educational events for its members, including speaker events, site tours, panels, and networking socials.