- Research & Media
- Areas of Research
- Public Policy Proposals
- MBA Real Estate Program
- Prospective Students
- Get Involved
- Student Voices
2018 Real Estate Symposium
The 11th annual Real Estate Symposium, an exclusive alumni-only educational forum will take place on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at the Princeton Club of New York.
The Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate, in partnership with the Real Estate Circle is pleased to announce that Kathleen McCarthy, Senior Managing Director and Global Co-Head of Real Estate, Blackstone and Sonny Kalsi, Founder and Partner, GreenOak Real Estate will kick-off the program with an opening keynote conversation. The annual event will again conclude with a celebratory reception this year.
The full exciting lineup of distinguished speakers will be announced soon. Ticket sales will open in the fall, so please stay tuned for the invitation to register!
2018 Steering Committee
- Gentry Ashmore Hoit ’90, GreenOak (Co-chair)
- Louis D'Avanzo ’91, Cushman and Wakefield (Co-chair)
- Anna Coatsworth ’01, AJEA Real Estate Advisory, Corcoran Group
- Tommy Craig ’82, Hines
- Edward Gormbley ’09, Workforce Partners
- Aaron Kazam ’15, Tishman Speyer
- Chris Mayer, Columbia Business School
- Tom Ortinau ’09, GFP Real Estate
- David Sherman ’82, Metropolitan Real Estate, Columbia Business School
- Ross Smotrich ’83, Barclays
- Robert Stern ’88, Castle Hill Investors
- Kristin Svenningsen, Columbia Business School