- Research & Media
- Areas of Research
- Public Policy Proposals
- MBA Real Estate Program
- Prospective Students
- Get Involved
ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student use in computers at the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics. In addition, students may purchase ARGUS Software for academic use for just $99. Columbia Business School students interested in purchasing a discounted license should contact the Vice Presidents of Education in the Real Estate Association.
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Real Estate Investing Club (REI Club)
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Women Builders Council, Inc.
- Women in Housing & Finance (WHF)
- WX New York Women Executives in Real Estate
- Young Real Estate Professionals New York (YREPNY)
- Career Management Center Digital Media Library: Hear from alumni and coaches in short one- to three-minute video segments on how to navigate the Real Estate recruiting process, networking, developing a career path, and much more by logging into the CMC Digital Media Library (Add "Real Estate" in the search window).
- Hoovers Industry Snapshot
- Real Capital Analytics (complimentary Capital Trends reports available to students)
- ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student use on computers at the Watson Library.
- The publications Real Estate Alert (call number F566.A3 R43) and Commercial Mortgage Alert (call number KF691.A3 C64) are available in hard copy only in Watson Library. Note: We are not able to distribute electronic copies of these publications.
- PropertyShark: This online database includes property reports; sales information; comparable sales searches; and sales, rental, and foreclosure listings (limited). Watson library's PropertyShark account covers the New York City market (five boroughs) only.
- Win2Data (First American CoreLogic): Property database covering the five boroughs, with tax maps. Obtain sales & ownership information on all NYC properties, build comparable sales reports, and more. The CD-ROMs are available at the reference desk in Watson Library.
- 42Floors Commercial Real Estate Data in U.S. Urban Markets
Please visit the Real Estate Association website for additional resources recommended by Columbia MBA students.