- Post a Job
- How Do I Recruit?
- Post a Job
- Résumé Databases
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Interview Policies
- Interview Logistics
- Recruiting Events
- Visiting Campus
- Work with Clubs
- Spread the Word
- International Hiring and STEM Designation
- Acceptable Interview Practices
- Grade Non-Disclosure
- Who Can I Recruit?
- Why Recruit Columbia Talent?
- Employment Reports
- Contact Us
Recruiters should submit date requests for interviews and events in the 2020–21 season through COIN.
COIN is also where employers enter job descriptions, collect RSVPs and applications, view résumés, select candidates, and view on-campus schedules. It is also where they post jobs for just-in-time hiring.
Interview date requests received by 9 a.m. EST on April 27, 2020, will be given first priority. Every effort will be made to confirm dates in early May.
Requests received after 9 a.m. EST on April 27, 2020, will be processed in the order they were received.
Company Event dates may be requested at the same time an employer requests interview dates. Expect confirmations in late-May, early-June.
Please log into COIN, the School's Career Opportunity Information Network to submit your date request. This interface gives you the ability to:
- Request on-campus recruiting dates & presentations
- View and manage your on-campus recruiting schedules
- Invite students
- Enter and manage job descriptions
- Manage company presentation details
- Manage company contact information
- Post off-campus jobs for MBA Students, Executive MBA Students, MS Students and Columbia Business School Alumni
- Collect resumes for off-campus job postings
International and Regional Recruiters
No interviews or offers for summer internships are permitted between August 17 and the start of interviews as previously listed. Exceptions may be allowed for certain international and regional offices outside of the New York tri-state area, only with prior approval from the CMC.