- Post a Job
- How Do I Recruit?
- Post a Job
- Résumé Databases
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Interview Policies
- Interview Logistics
- Recruiting Events
- Visiting Campus
- Work with Clubs
- Spread the Word
- International Hiring and STEM Designation
- Acceptable Interview Practices
- Grade Non-Disclosure
- Who Can I Recruit?
- Why Recruit Columbia Talent?
- Employment Reports
- Contact Us
Recruiters should submit date requests for interviews and events in the 2022–23 season through COIN.
COIN is also where employers enter job descriptions, collect RSVPs and applications, view résumés, select candidates, and view on-campus schedules. It is also where they post jobs for just-in-time hiring.
Please log into COIN, the School's Career Opportunity Information Network to submit your date request. This interface gives you the ability to:
- Request on-campus recruiting dates & presentations
- View and manage your on-campus recruiting schedules
- Invite students
- Enter and manage job descriptions
- Manage company presentation details
- Manage company contact information
- Post off-campus jobs for MBA Students, Executive MBA Students, MS Students and Columbia Business School Alumni
- Collect resumes for off-campus job postings
International and Regional Recruiters
No interviews or offers for summer internships are permitted between August 22 and the start of interviews as previously listed. Exceptions may be allowed for certain international and regional offices outside of the New York tri-state area, only with prior approval from the CMC.