- Post a Job
- How Do I Recruit?
- Post a Job
- Résumé Databases
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Interview Policies
- Interview Logistics
- Recruiting Events
- Visiting Campus
- Work with Clubs
- Spread the Word
- International Hiring and STEM Designation
- Acceptable Interview Practices
- Grade Non-Disclosure
- Who Can I Recruit?
- Why Recruit Columbia Talent?
- Employment Reports
- Contact Us
Our Résumé database can be a highly effective, targeted recruiting tool for you to source talent for specific hiring needs. Find candidates by industry and functional experience, and also by qualities like the languages they speak, the regions they know, graduate degrees they’ve earned, and their undergraduate majors.
Online Résumé Databases
Class of 2023: Full-time opportunities
Available at the beginning of September on COIN
Class of 2024: Internship opportunities
|Available in mid-October on COIN|
How to Access Resume Databases
Résumé Databases are available on your COIN home page (once your COIN account has been approved).
For any questions regarding the Résumé Database, please contact Sean McGill.
- Identify candidates to invite to events/presentations. Organizations that participate in on-campus recruiting will often reach out to students with specific backgrounds and experience.
- Perform “under-the-radar” job searches. When confidentiality is key, résumé databases offer a precise way to source candidates without posting opportunities on job boards.
- Use keyword searches for competitor experience or skill sets. Using keywords allows you to scan all of the résumés in the résumé database, so it is easy pull out candidates with specific qualifications (e.g., Argus, Series 63, etc.).
- Search by club affiliation to find industry and affinity groups. Find diversity and other desired candidates by diving into club membership.
- Let candidates know you found them through the Columbia Business School Résumé Database. This adds credibility to your outreach and lets the candidate know your organization has been approved by the Career Management Center.
- Select the résumés you like and batch print for team review. Easy-to-use features within the Résumé Database show you who you have already viewed, and also allow you to save and print PDF versions of groups of candidates.