The Virgin Marketer
* Is a companion volume to the textbook, Managing Marketing in the 21st Century (mm21c).
* Provides a structured approach to developing a market strategy and implementation programs.
* Is constructed from marketing planning exercises that have a very long pedigree.
* Has been used by many well-known domestic and multinational firms to develop actionable marketing plans.
* Is available as a hard-copy book or electronic files. In either case, purchasers receive access to the complete set of templates in PowerPoint.
Capon, Noel. The Virgin Marketer. Bronxville, New York: Wessex, June 2007.
Each author name for a Columbia Business School faculty member is linked to a faculty research page, which lists additional publications by that faculty member.
Each topic is linked to an index of publications on that topic.