SAVE THE DATE
Reconnect and celebrate with former classmates and alumni from around the world at Reunion 2018. Please join us for a weekend filled with networking events, class dinners, and daytime programming featuring the School’s renowned faculty members and prominent alumni.
Join your class committee and contact your former classmates to invite them to connect with you at Reunion 2018. Reunion is a terrific opportunity to catch up with friends, network with other alumni, and attend insightful panel discussions on today’s top business issues. Find your class committee manager below, and tell us how you would like to get involved.
Reflections from Reunion 2017
“...what an incredible event we experienced these past few days! Thank you for a great weekend seeing old friends from around the world, reliving great memories, and most importantly, knowing that Columbia Business School continues to improve and get better and better every year!”
—Chris Bergman ’92, Class Co-Chair
“It was a FABULOUS get together. You guys did a wonderful job. This reunion was a home run!”
—Bill Eddleman ’67
Reunion 2018 Class Committee Managers:
Class of 1968:
Class of 1973:
Class of 1978:
Nick Howard and Kasheba Marshall
Class of 1983:
Class of 1988:
Class of 1993:
Class of 1998:
Nick Howard and Brenna Kelly
Class of 2003:
Class of 2008:
Class of 2013:
MBA Class of 2017:
A. J. Vervoort
EMBA Class of 2017:
A. J. Vervoort
Other Ways to Connect with Columbia before Reunion:
- Tell your friends you’ll be at Reunion! Take a selfie with the save-the-date postcard and post it on your favorite social media platform with #CBSReunion. Don’t forget to tag Columbia Business School (@columbia_biz on Twitter or Instagram).
- Been promoted? Moved to a new city? Make sure your alumni account contact information is up-to-date. This will ensure you receive all our Reunion 2018 communications.
- Share your favorite reunion memory by posting a class note.
- Make a gift. Every gift or pledge from reunion-year alumni made between July 1, 2017, and June 30, 2018, will count as a Reunion 2018 contribution.
- Forgot your alumni login or password? Have questions about Reunion 2018? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.