For All Classes
Columbia Core Culture
The purpose of Columbia Core Culture is to promote the values of a consistent classroom environment of mutual respect, preparation and engagement in core and elective courses.
- On time and present for the entire session
- Attendance tracked
- Complete pre-work needed, expect cold calling
- Bring nameplates and necessary course material
- Constructive participation expected and part of grade
- No electronic devices unless for educational purposes. When allowed, should be directive, active, and specific with use.
Honor Code of Columbia Business School