- Message from Co-directors
- Racial Equity and Social Enterprise
- Program Brochure
- Faculty & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Contact Us
- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Case Studies
- Faculty Viewpoints
- 2022 Climate Business & Investment Conference
- 2021 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Louis is an MIA candidate at Columbia’s School of International and Public Affairs. His combined background in finance and microfinance, paired with his passion for sustainability, drew him to the Sustainable Investing Fellowship.
As a fellow, Louis was part of the global sustainable finance group, where he worked to further develop sustainable investing products and solutions across Morgan Stanley’s businesses and contributed to thought leadership initiatives for the Institute for Sustainable Investing.
He conducted research and analysis on the subject of sustainable infrastructure, identifying potential solutions across global markets to address environmental and social needs while narrowing the $1 trillion global infrastructure funding gap.
He also worked on an initiative related to impact performance, where he measured the alignment of more than 150 funds to environmental, social, and governance criteria, evaluated against 70 impact metrics. With this impact evaluation, he created a database and impact assessment tool to support reporting for the Morgan Stanley Investing with Impact Platform.