- Message from Co-directors
- Racial Equity and Social Enterprise
- Program Brochure
- Faculty & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Contact Us
- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2021 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Alexandra G. Goelet is a principal of GxG Management, LLC.
Ms. Goelet is a native New Yorker who earned a bachelor of arts from Middlebury College in 2000 with a major in history. She subsequently worked as an investment banking analyst at JPMorgan Chase & Co. before pursuing an MBA with a focus on Social Enterprise at Columbia Business School.
After Columbia she worked in the Oceans Program at the Natural Resources Defense Council.
She then worked in land conservation managing special projects at the Open Space Institute (OSI). OSI protects scenic, natural, and historic landscapes through land acquisition, conservation easements, regional loan programs, fiscal sponsorship, creative partnerships and analytical research.