- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Allan Levine is the chairman and CEO of Global Atlantic Financial Group Limited. Global Atlantic Financial Group Limited is a financial services company focused on the annuity, life insurance and reinsurance markets. Through its family of brands — including Forethought, Accordia Life and Commonwealth Re — Global Atlantic offers a broad range of retirement, protection and financial products to its clients. Global Atlantic was founded at Goldman Sachs in 2004 and separated as an independent company in 2013. The company today has nine offices and $35 billion in assets.
Prior to founding GA and assuming his current role, Mr. Levine was a partner at Goldman Sachs and global head of the Reinsurance Group. Mr. Levine joined Goldman Sachs in 1997 and held numerous positions throughout the firm including co-head of the firm’s strategy group. Prior to joining Goldman Sachs, Mr. Levine worked for Ernst & Young. Mr. Levine currently serves on the board of directors for Essent Group Ltd (a NYSE listed company).
Mr. Levine sits on the board of advisors for the Tamer Center for Social Enterprise at Columbia Business School and Citizen Schools New York. He is a trustee of the Valley Hospital Foundation and the Hun School of Princeton.
Mr. Levine earned a BS from Miami University and an MBA from Columbia Business School.
He and his wife Karen, their son Jonathan (16), and daughter Kaitlin (12) reside in Ridgewood, New Jersey.