- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Gregorio Schneider is the founder, managing partner and chief investment officer of TC Latin America Partners. Prior to forming TC Latin America Partners, Mr. Schneider was managing director and head of emerging markets at Och-Ziff Capital Management. During his tenure at Och-Ziff, Mr. Schneider was responsible for building the firm’s capabilities, strategic relationships and investment portfolio in Latin America and Eastern Europe. Gregorio led the origination, evaluation and due diligence of investment opportunities in different public and private strategies, including equity, credit, distressed assets and real estate.
Prior to joining Och-Ziff, Mr. Schneider was the portfolio manager responsible for emerging markets special situation investments at The Rohatyn Group. Mr. Schneider also worked at Spinnaker Capital, Credit Agricole Indosuez and the real estate division of Banamex.
Gregorio has served on the boards of various Latin American companies and has been recognized by the World Economic Forum for his work with developing countries. He is a member of the board of Qualitas of Life Foundation, The Provivah Donor Fund and the Tamer Center for Social Enterprise at Columbia Business School. He holds a BA in business administration from the Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM) and received his MBA from Columbia Business School.