- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Diana Taylor is currently vice chair of Solera Capital LLC. She previously served as managing director at Wolfensohn Fund Management L.P., a strategic consulting and investment firm. Prior to Wolfensohn, she served as New York State superintendent of banks and chairwoman of the New York State Banking Board.
Before her government service, she worked in the private sector as vice president for KeySpan Energy and as an investment banker with Smith Barney, Lehman Brothers and Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette.
Diana serves on the boards of Citigroup, Brookfield Asset Management, and Sotheby's. She also serves on several charitable boards. She chairs the boards of Accion and Hudson River Park Trust. Other board memberships include the New York Women’s Foundation, the YMCA of Greater New York, Dartmouth College, the Mailman School of Public Health, the International Women's Health Coalition, and the Mayo Clinic. She is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Economic Club of New York.
She earned her AB from Dartmouth College, her MBA from the Columbia School of Business, and her MPH from the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia.