- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
The Awards Breakfast showcases the impact of the Tamer Center for Social Enterprise, which trains the next generation of leaders to address social and environmental challenges. We present the Horton Award for Excellence in Social Enterprise, named for Professor Ray Horton, who established social enterprise as an interest area at Columbia Business School. The Horton Award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated a passion for social or environmental causes and have used their management skills to benefit society.
Please click here for more information.
More information about past events and honorees can be found below.