- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
|Keith Timko ’02
Real Estate Advisory & Development Services
|Ben Kornfeind ’04
Dunn Development Corp.
|Rebecca Stitch ’04
Phipps Community Development Corporation
We invite you to join us each quarter to meet with fellow alumni working in the community development field. We will meet in person, by conference call and occasionally to get together for drinks or dinner. Some of the topics for discussion may include:
- Pushing the boundaries of community development and looking at energy efficiency and renewable energy or access to fresh food;
- Perspectives on project financing including the role of traditional and community development lenders;
- The impact of the foreclosure crisis on community development; and
- Looking at successful for-profit and nonprofit partnerships to achieve scale.
After each meeting, we will circulate notes with additional resources as an added benefit.
This group will initially target Columbia Business School alumni but will always welcome professionals outside of the School’s community. If you would like to join this group, please contact us and one of the alumni ambassadors will get in touch with you.