- Message from Co-directors
- Racial Equity and Social Enterprise
- Program Brochure
- Faculty & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Contact Us
- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2021 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
|Leah Pederson EMBA ’10
Malaria No More
|Alexi Villedrouin EMBA ’10
The EMBA Alumni Global Advisory (EAGA) connects Columbia Business School alumni who want to use their lifetime of skills, experience and business networks as their philanthropy. Many nonprofits and SMEs need industry experts to help solve complex business problems, share best practices or provide technical assistance. They may also need to connect to suppliers, buyers or service providers to which they do not have immediate access. EAGA is a platform to help these organizations quickly connect to the information and resources they need to be successful. EAGA is designed to maximize our member’s impact with minimal time commitment.
We will meet once per quarter to network and have fun. We’ll also discuss our project portfolio, tactical issues and strategic direction.
For recent EMBA graduates, think: "Paul Ingram meets non-profit and international development consulting." If you would like to join this group please contact us and one of the alumni ambassadors will get in touch with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.