- Message from Co-Directors
- Program Brochure
- Faculty & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Contact Us
- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
|Melissa Floca ’09
McKinsey & Company, Mexico City
|Katie Leonberger ’08
McKinsey & Company, New York
Greetings from your Pangea Advisors Alumni Ambassadors! As previous volunteer consultants and officers for Pangea Advisors, we are writing to welcome you to the Pangea Advisors Professionals Network, which offers you a direct link to fellow alumni and current students who have been involved in international development pro-bono consulting projects with Pangea Advisors.
We invite alumni working in the field of international development and/or those who have participated in pro bono consulting projects while at CBS to become an active part of this community. We hope that over the coming months you will serve as Pangea project mentors, meet up with us at Pangea Advisors social events, share news of interesting events related to Pangea’s work and/or volunteer to help Pangea students in other capacities (e.g., serve as a judge in the annual photo competition).
The Pangea Advisors Professionals Network is open to CBS alumni interested in staying connected to Pangea activities on campus. We circulate newsletters and invitations for events to alumni in this group and we are in the process of creating LinkedIn and listserve groups to make it easier to bring us all together.
For more information about this group and to connect, please contact us about your current role, organization and Columbia Business School year of graduation.