- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
|Jackie Chu ’99
I recently started Culturehub, a nonprofit corporation that seeks to broaden cross-cultural understanding and to generate new methodologies for merging art and technology.
Through this networking group, we want to open a dialogue about how technology can be used to build and expand social enterprises. Topics can range from ecommerce, to information architecture, database administration, data mining, and social media. Other questions include: how can you use social media to build brand awareness? What new technologies can you use to your advantage (such as mobile tech and others)? How have you used new technologies successfully? What challenges have you encountered?
We will host alumni networking events, social events and formal and informal meet-ups. For more information about this group and to connect, please contact us about your current role, organization and Columbia Business School year of graduation.