- Message from Co-directors
- Racial Equity and Social Enterprise
- Program Brochure
- Faculty & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Contact Us
- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
|Hardika Shah BCEMBA ’09
This alumni group is dedicated to Columbia Business School graduates "out West" in the Bay Area. The objective of this group is to provide a platform to alumni involved or interested in the social enterprise space to stay connected with the Columbia Social Enterprise Program.
Throughout the year, we will organize two to three events focused on sharing the latest findings and thought leadership from Columbia Business School's Social Enterprise Program research work coupled with guest speakers and panels that can bring the practical viewpoint to the mix. We will also provide an informal opportunity for two or three get-togethers or other social activities where alumni can mingle and discuss (or debate) topics of interest.
Our launch event is on Sep 11, 2010 at the BCEMBA Reunion Weekend where Ray Fisman, Director of the Social Enterprise Program will present his research on "Innovations in corporate citizenship: When can we do well and do good?"
Ultimately, our simple intent is to create a community of like-minded folks out West whilst maintaining our connection to the mother ship out East.
To receive notices about the group's activities or to get involved, please contact us.