- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Louis was part of the global sustainable finance group, where he worked to further develop sustainable investing products and solutions across Morgan Stanley’s businesses and contributed to thought leadership initiatives for the Institute for Sustainable Investing. He conducted research and analysis on sustainable infrastructure and also worked on an initiative related to impact performance, where he measured the alignment of more than 150 funds to environmental, social, and governance criteria.
Jingjing spent her summer with the solutions and multi-asset team at Morgan Stanley Investment Management. She researched and developed an ESG-focused passive bond investment strategy as part of the customized solutions offered by the portfolio solutions group. Jingjing also worked on a community housing opportunity on the private alternatives side.
Prabhay worked within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s investing with impact team. His main project was to develop a community investing toolkit to provide an overview of community investing options across asset classes and help investors integrate community investing strategies into their impact investing portfolios.