- Message from Co-directors
- Racial Equity and Social Enterprise
- Program Brochure
- Faculty & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Contact Us
- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Custom and Open Enrollment Courses
Practitioners interested in non-MBA and non-EMBA course offerings, can take advantage of custom-designed courses and open enrollment courses offered by Columbia Business School's Executive Education program.
Executive level Programs in Social Enterprise provide services to New York City’s community-based nonprofits, other nonprofits, government agencies, and businesses—not only in New York City, but also nationally and internationally.
Nonprofit mid- and senior-level practitioners can also enroll in the four-week open enrollment Executive Level Program under the former Institute for Not-for-Profit Management (INM), which now comes under the umbrella of Programs in Social Enterprise in Executive Education at Columbia Business School.
Columbia Business School
Programs in Social Enterprise
Armstrong Hall, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10025
(800) 692-3932 within the U.S.
(212) 854-3395 outside the U.S.