- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Social Enterprise Program student Donnel Baird ’13 was recently featured on PBS Newshour as an “Agent of Change” for his social enterprise, BlocPower. BlocPower is an organization that aims to provide job training and energy-efficient products in underserved New York City neighborhoods.
Read the full article.
For more about Donnel and BlocPower, watch this video on why he “hearts” CBS.