Last fall, the Social Enterprise Club kicked off the Interest Group Initiative, which aims to provide networking and mentoring opportunities for alumni and students interested in specific social enterprise focus areas.
Interest groups include:
- Community Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility / Sustainability
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Nonprofit and Public Management/Consulting
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Venture Capital/Philanthropy
- International Development
Alumni and students interested in participating in these interest groups should contact the student officers of the Social Enterprise or International Development Clubs.