- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Matthew Robins ’13BUS and Akshai Patel ’13BUS
What is the social or environmental issue being addressed?
Schools are plagued by outdated, inefficient software. As great schools leverage models based on data-driven continuous improvement, poor tools are a constant obstacle.
DeansList is a data management platform designed specifically for the needs of innovative schools focused on closing the achievement gap and helping students in under-served communities succeed. DeansList puts relevant information in teachers' hands so they can spend less time searching for information and more time directly addressing their students' needs.