- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Case Studies
- 2019 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- Are Americans Primarily Suffering from Income Inequality or Lack of Opportunity? Diagnosing the Problem and Proposing Solutions
- Northeast Workshop on Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- 2018 Climate Science & Investment Conference
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Helena Plater-Zyberk ’06BUS
What is the social or environmental issue being addressed?
Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the U.S.—43.8 million, or 18.5%—experiences mental illness in a given year.
Suportiv has built a natural language processing (NLP) algorithm that routes a given user in real time, based on any single thought they express, to a precise peer support group that dynamically convenes for users with similar issues. Each group has a “super-powered” human moderator who keeps the chat safe and troll-free and is able, through NLP, to surface precisely relevant resources, recommendations, and referrals right into the group conversation in real-time.
- The Funded: Two Bay Area Startups Win SXSW Pitch Competition
Silicon Valley Business Journal
March 11, 2019
- Supportiv – Support At Your Fingertips
July 20, 2018
- Startup Teams: Supportiv
October 10, 2018
- Can Supportiv Fill the Mental Health Peer Support Gap?
The Health Care Blog
June 12, 2018
- Mental Health Crisis Addressed By Anonymous Support Group App “Supportiv”
June 12, 2018