- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Columbia Business School’s Venture for All® is a global initiative for talented students and professionals who seek to develop the entrepreneurial mindset needed to succeed in the classroom or business world. Since 2011, we have been thoughtfully designing Venture for All® classes to guide you through the steps necessary to create, develop, and launch innovative programs, products, and ventures. Throughout our interactive learning experience, you will enhance your capacity to successfully apply entrepreneurial thinking and leadership principles, helping you stand out from the crowd as you innovate and lead in any academic or professional environment.
We hope you will become an active member of our global community and continue to learn and grow as you practice the skills you gain in our unique classroom programs.