- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Our Venture for Brand Power™ program provides participants with an intensive, hands-on experience highlighting strategies and tools critical for increased customer acquisition, market share, revenues, and profitability. This program will provide you with state of the art methods that can be readily applied to your organization, generating robust brand equity and resulting growth through increased customer acquisition and retention. You will quickly acquire the knowledge and insight into robust go-to-market strategies and approaches.
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the global challenges faced by business leaders as they focus on long-term growth?
- How to identify growth areas for your business and develop a business model to support strategy and planning?
- How do you build brand equity and optimize for competitive advantage?
- How do you assess the current market and position your product offerings for sustained competitive advantage?
- What are current approaches for cost effective customer acquisition and retention?
- How to prioritize multiple marketing channels to optimize the customer acquisition costs to lifetime value ratio?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of current and evolving digital marketing channels?
The program uses a proprietary sequence of modules and tools to support the development of your branding and customer acquisition strategy. You will learn how to use systematic market assessment to create new approaches to acquiring new customers and creating a customer experience for long lasting repeat business. Specific skill development and issues covered include:
- Brand Power: Turning your brand into a highly recognized and valued asset
- Market Attractiveness: Determining how big your new markets and customer segments are and how to enter successfully
- Integrated Marketing Strategy: How to take the traditional and non traditional mix elements and ensure that they work together to create brand equity and reach targeted customers
- Competitive Positioning: Deep dive on competitors’ business models and optimal entry into marketplace
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Understanding customer acquisition funnel for multiple channels, including digital platforms
- New Digital Marketing: Learn how to apply new marketing channels including the dashboard, show- and web-rooming, and the importance of public relations via the digital stream
- Traction Metrics: identifying critical indicators for benchmarking, measurement, & monitoring