- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Our Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders program provides participants with an intensive, “hands-on” course focusing on creating innovative revenue models and cost structures for new business development projects in existing organizations. Challenges addressed: creating new business models in existing organizations, adapting new revenue models with multiple streams, minimizing new product development costs through lean iteration, estimating customer acquisition rates and costs, pricing in an omni-channel world, and selecting the best metrics for growth management.
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the challenges of building credible financial projections and how to develop detailed assumptions that form the basis of your new business models?
- What are common mistakes made in new business development financial assumptions and projections?
- How to estimate new sources of revenues based on market data, customer acquisition rates, and life cycle models?
- What are current approaches to estimate customer acquisition costs and lifetime value?
- How can lean product development be incorporated into existing realization efforts?
- How to use competitive intelligence to benchmark costs associated with new business, products, and markets?
- How to determine pricing across multiple sales channels and markets?
- What metrics are critical to measure and monitor new venture growth and profitability?
The program uses a proprietary sequence of modules and tools to support the development of your new business profit models. Specific skill development and issues covered include:
- Business Model Alignment: Developing a business model that focuses on product-market alignment in order to gain early traction and profitability (as well as avoid costly market entry errors.
- Market Size Estimates: Applying bottom up analysis to determine target market potential and associated revenue projections for new product & market entry
- Life Cycle Models: Determining what will be the growth of and industry’s sales over time. Distinctly creating the stages of an industry life cycle from lean innovation development, product introduction, growth, maturity, disruption and decline.
- Customer Acquisition Costs: Calculating the costs of acquiring and retaining new customers compared with the lifetime value of each customer
- New Product Costs: How to limit product costs using lean methods for development of minimal viable products, early prototypes and larger volume production
- Convergence of Price and Place: How pricing is determined in an “Omni Channel” environment?
- Key Performance Metrics: Identifying critical indicators for benchmarking, measurement, & monitoring the efficacy of your business model to build repeatable and scalable solution