- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Our Venture for Growth™ program provides participants with an intensive, hands-on experience highlighting the issues, leadership skills, strategies, and techniques for balancing the many demands placed on company founders and senior managers to grow their existing business. This program will provide you with a methodology and repeatable process that can be readily applied to your organization, generating growth strategies and measuring results. You will quickly acquire the knowledge and insight to build your company to the next level.
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the issues, tensions, and relationships faced by business leaders as they focus on long-term growth?
- What are common enablers and barriers to business growth?
- How to identify growth areas for your business and develop a business model to support strategy and planning?
- How do you build a repeatable, sustainable process within your organization to plan and execute for growth?
- How do you assess the current market and position your product offerings for competitive advantage?
- What is the most agile way to develop new product and services that will gain market traction quickly?
- What are current approaches for cost effective customer acquisition and retention?
- What metrics are critical to measure and monitor growth goals?
The program uses a proprietary sequence of modules and tools to support the development of your growth strategy and execution plans. You will learn how to use a business model to brainstorm and design each part of your growth plan, from customer discovery to pre-product realization processes. Specific skill development and issues covered include:
- Business Model Development: Turning your growth vision into a business model
- Customer Discovery/Validation: Expanding and testing the model to prove a repeatable and scalable product or service offering
- Value Proposition: Synthesizing the unique benefits of new offerings and positioning against the competition in the marketplace
- Market Attractiveness: Determining how big your new markets and customer segments are and how to enter successfully
- Pre-Product Realization: Building minimal viable products to test customer acceptance
- Key Partners: Understanding your industrial and market ecosystem essential to the success of the business
- Profit Models: Designing new revenue sources while minimizing cost factors
- Growth Metrics: Identifying critical indicators for benchmarking, measurement, & monitoring
- Organizational Culture: Establishing the optimal climate for innovation and sustained growth