- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Our Venture for Innovation Leadership™ program provides participants with an intensive, hands-on experience highlighting the issues, leadership skills, strategies, and techniques for balancing the many demands placed on corporate leaders to continually innovate leading to increased market share, revenues, and profitability. This program will provide you with a methodology and repeatable process that can be readily applied to your organization. You will acquire the knowledge and insight to change the culture in your organization that drives behaviors and practices necessary for continued innovation.
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the global challenges faced by business leaders as they focus on long-term growth?
- What are common enablers and barriers to organizational innovation and sustained revenue growth?
- How to identify corporate goals for innovation and establish short and long term metrics?
- What are the important behavior and skills required by all employees to enable a culture of sustained innovation?
- How do you build a repeatable, sustainable process within your organization for sustained product and market innovations?
- What best practices are required to drive and support an innovative culture?
- How to review and develop new product processes to ensure fast development cycle times?
The program uses a proprietary, research-based model to support the development of your innovation strategy and execution plans. You will learn how to enable critical behaviors and skills for innovation through specific organizational policies and practices. Specific skill development and issues covered include:
- Assess Current Organizational Culture: Learn the critical behaviors and practices required to achieve higher innovation rates
- Innovation Metrics: Identify critical indicators for benchmarking, measurement, & monitoring
- Defined Performance Outcomes: Develop communication strategies for all employee levels as to innovation goals
- Gap Analysis: Explore how your organizational behaviors and practices compare with best-of-breed industrial innovators
- Strategic Alignment: Consider current strategy and see what modifications might be necessary to ensure that innovation is a priority
- Idea Pipelines: Develop structured processes to identify new product ideas and make appropriate go/no-go decisions
- Product Realization: Learn to review new product development processes to ensure prioritization and optimal resource management
- Incentives: Understand how pay and bonus structures impact behavior and innovation performance