- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Our Venture for Market Leadership™ Program provides participants with an intensive, hands-on experience highlighting the issues, leadership skills, strategies, and techniques for balancing the many demands placed on corporate leaders to continually innovate leading to increased market share, revenues, and profitability. This program will provide you with a methodology and repeatable process that can be readily applied to your organization, generating market growth strategies and measuring results. You will quickly acquire the knowledge and insight to enter new markets and build the corporation to the next level.
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the global challenges faced by business leaders as they focus on long-term growth?
- What are common enablers and barriers to organizational innovation and sustained revenue growth?
- How to identify growth areas for your business and develop a business model to support strategy and planning?
- How do you build a repeatable, sustainable process within your organization for sustained product and market innovations?
- How do you assess the current market and position your product offerings for sustained competitive advantage?
- What is the most agile way to develop new product and services that will gain market traction quickly?
- What are current approaches for cost effective customer acquisition and retention?
- What metrics are critical to measure and monitor growth goals?
The program uses a proprietary sequence of modules and tools to support the development of your growth strategy and execution plans. You will learn how to use a business model to brainstorm and design each part of your growth plan, from customer discovery to pre-product realization processes. Specific skill development and issues covered include:
- New Business Model Development: Turning your growth vision into a business model that fits with existing business and operations
- New Business Feasibility: Identifying success criteria in strategic alignment, market, technical, economic, & regulatory areas
- Market Attractiveness: Determining how big your new markets and customer segments are and how to enter successfully
- Competitive Positioning: Deep dive on competitors’ business models and optimal entry into marketplace
- Product Realization: Building early products to test customer acceptance
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Understanding customer acquisition funnel for multiple channels, including digital platforms
- Innovation Metrics: Identifying critical indicators for benchmarking, measurement, & monitoring
- Organizational Culture: Establishing the optimal climate for innovation and sustained growth