- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Our Venture for Digital Marketing™ Program provides participants with an intensive, hands-on experience highlighting the digital marketing landscape. You will begin to understand the “funnel” between the devices and the platforms used today to access the customer. Beginning with the knowledge of the customer, understanding their needs, you will learn how to utilize social media, the power of SEO, engaging content and display advertising, effective video and more to create a metric driven, digitally integrated marketing plan.
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are both the regional and global challenges faced by business leaders as they focus on long term growth?
- How to identify the strength and the weaknesses of your business and evolve your business model to support the strategy and planning?
- How does your brand equity sustain and grow in a digital marketplace?
- How do you align your team to create a effective approach to drive the company and/or product strategy?
- What are the current approaches for cost effective customer acquisition and retention?
- How to prioritize multiple marketing channels to optimize the customer acquisition cost to the lifetime value ratio?
The program uses a proprietary sequence of modules and tools to support the development of your digital marketing strategy for effective customer acquisition. You will learn how to use systematic market assessment to create new approaches to acquiring new customers and creating a customer experience for long lasting repeat business. Specific skill development and issues covered include:
- Brand Power: Turning your brand into a highly recognized and valued asset
- Buyer Persona Development: Knowing who your specific, targeted audience is and how they see, hear and consume information
- New Digital Marketing: Learn how to apply new marketing channels including the dashboard, show- and web-rooming, and the importance of public relations via the digital stream
- Traction Metrics: Identifying critical indicators for benchmarking, measurement, & monitoring
- Resource Allocation: Analyzing your resources for an effective digital marketing strategy - Your budget, channels, & people
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Making your plan...and then changing it! Create an effective digital marketing calendar, reviewing and measuring the strategy, and identify the changes needed in real time.