- Students and Parents
- Financial Challenges for Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Venture for Brand Power
- Venture for Design Thinking
- Venture for Discovery Part I
- Venture for Discovery Part II
- Venture for Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture for Growth
- Venture for Innovation Leadership
- Venture for Market Leadership
- Venture for Product Innovation
Our Venture for Kids™ program provides young students with a “hands-on” learning experience focusing on the creation, development, and launching of a new business or social venture. This is an open enrollment program for students ranging from ages 10-13 years. The number and length of program sessions can be customized to fit with student and institutional schedules. Typical program length is 12 to 15 hours, in half-day increments.
Young students will acquire knowledge and skills in the following important core competency areas:
- Creative Thinking: Learn how to use brainstorming and other techniques to come up with new ways to solve problems.
- Design Skills: Take new ideas and create an early version of the product solution to show potential customers.
- Communication Skills: Practice various ways to articulate ideas including oral, written, and graphical methods.
- Basic Financial Literacy: Understand how to create and manage a budget.
The program uses a proprietary sequence of learning modules to support the development of a young students’ understanding of how new ventures start and develop. The modules are as follows:
- Your Idea: Articulating the problem to be solved and the potential benefit to the customer.
- Your Design: Building early products to test customer interest.
- Your Campaign: Designing the best way to promote your new product idea to others.
- Your Budget: Identifying ways that you will earn money and manage costs.
- Your Team: Working with others effectively to achieve project goals.
- Your Pitch: Communicating your venture idea in a clear and concise manner to an audience.